We are looking for a team member to work with us in our Vienna, VA location. If you are an active person who is eager to learn and has vision to build up her career in kitchen & bath industry, then you are looking at right posting ! Keep reading below and send your application if you think that you are a good fit for this position. Don’t forget, this is an entry position and there is a possibility to be promoted for sales position based on performance/capabilities.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible,
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.),
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues,
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.,
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.,
- Assist in office management and organization procedures,
- Welcome walk-in customers and assist them as needed,
- Maintain the basic office visual order,
- Keep learning about kitchen & bath business components such as; countertops, cabinets, tiles and etc. (Necessary education will be given)
- have at least college or equivalent degree (preferably interior design or architect schools),
- be fluent in every aspect of English,
- have authorization to work in the United States,
- have good communication skills,
- have good knowledge on Microsoft Office programs,
Please apply by filling the form below with your resume. Be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.