Executive Director Position Available
Executive Director – Family PASS
Family Preservation and Strengthening Services (Family PASS) is seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to make a positive impact on the lives of others to serve as its new Executive Director.
Family PASS is a registered 501(c)(3) corporation headquartered in Fairfax County, Virginia, with a mission to help working families at risk of homelessness find a path to economic self-sufficiency and end homelessness in our community. Our new Executive Director will oversee a small staff of dedicated social workers providing intensive case management services to our clients and will be the face of the organization to the County government, our donors, our clients, and the community as a whole. He or she will work closely with our Board of Directors, setting a strategic course to grow the company to better serve our clients.
- A Bachelor’s Degree. MSW is preferred, but not required
- Five or more years of experience working in a non-profit environment in a leadership role.
- Able to work collaboratively across a diverse group of stakeholders, including Board of Directors, donors, partner agencies and volunteers.
- Knowledge of current community challenges and opportunities relating to housing insecurity and services needed by individuals transitioning from homelessness to self-sufficiency
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementing multi-faceted initiatives or programs to advance the needs of the under-served.
- Demonstrated success in generating new revenue streams, including experience in writing and securing grants, planning and executing fundraising events, and garnering corporate support.
- A passion for the mission of Family PASS and willingness to be active and visible in the community on behalf of the organization.
Thanks Partner Sponsors!