Front Desk Coordinator
Responsible for managing patient accounts, answering phones, making appointments, accepting payments, answering insurance related questions, and ensuring compliance of front desk policies. You will also be responsible for the closure of financial plans and other administrative tasks.
Who we want
- Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do you easily collect, store and recall details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Front Desk Coordinator. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones and recording payments received.
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is required
Things you should know
- You must be available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We cannot work around your schedule. Additional hours may be needed for training and marketing events.
- You must have a sincere interest in health and wellness
- Neat and professional appearance is required
- You must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast pace environment
- You must be willing to learn and have flexibility
Pay: $17-$19 an hour depending on qualifications
If this sounds like you, APPLY here!