The Vienna Business Association considers the health and safety of our community to be top priority. As such, all of our events and meetings have been cancelled through April 12, keeping in-line with Fairfax County School closures. We will continue to evaluate the situation and work with the Town of Vienna and Fairfax County to provide guidance and resources to our local businesses and consumers.
National and local health agencies can provide the most complete and up-to-date information about the Novel Coronavirus:
Be Safe and Support Local Business
While we urge everyone to be diligent regarding personal health issues, we would like to remind our community that this is a particularly difficult time for our small businesses and their employees , many of which are already seeing significant decreases in income and clientele. We encourage everyone to consider ways in which to support the local businesses while staying safe, such as:
• Arranging virtual meetings for professional services
• Shopping on-line with local businesses
• Take advantage of curb-side pick-up from participating retailers
• Ordering take-out and delivery from local restaurants
• Make payments over the phone with credit card
• Arrange virtual appointments with health care professionals
• Buying gift cards for future pick-up and use
• Keeping your memberships current
• Ask business owners how you can support them
Businesses keep us informed
Businesses, we urge you to share information on social media and on your website about what you are doing to help keep your customers and clients safe and if you have any changes in operation hours, procedures or services.
Please post your latest business schedules/promotions/adjustments/online shops/etc on the facebook group:
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.