Announcing the Eleventh Annual Oktoberfest!
October 6, 2018
11:00am - 7:00pm
The 2017 Oktoberfest was the best event we have had so far... We are looking to make 2018 Oktoberfest even better!!
The 2018 Oktoberfest event will feature:
This event provides an ideal venue to showcase your business to 20,000 to 35,000 attendees of all ages. You'll have the opportunity to personally interact with thousands of potential new customers. This is an incredibly affordable way to do marketing and community outreach and is great publicity for your business, all while having fun!
- Live entertainment on three stages: Main Stage, Kid's Stage, Acoustic Stage.
- Primary Beer Garden (same location) featuring the Caboose Brewing Co. and Vienna Vintner
- Secondary Beer location on Mill Street
- Huge Beer drinking area, stretching from the main stage in the Caboose Garden to the Town Green
- Access to beer and wine at all food locations
- Great Kids activities and games
- Hand-crafted Market
- Business Expo
- German Auto Show
- German-themed food vendors in the Primary Beer Garden
- Multi-national food vendors on Mill Street
- And LOADS and LOADS of SUNSHINE!!!
Over the past nine years, booth space has sold out, so please don't delay and miss out on this fabulous opportunity. The deadline to submit your application/ paperwork and payment is Tuesday, September 11, 2018.
FOOD VENDOR FEES
Food Vendor Beer Garden
VBA Member 10x10 $650
Food Vendor Mill Street Food Court
VBA Member 10x20 $300
VBA Member 10x30 $600
Non-VBA Member 10x20 $400
Non-VBA Member 10x30 $700
Main Beer Garden With the exception of the VBA Bratwurst booth, limited available rental spaces are 10x10 and are available to VBA members that embody the "Spirit of Oktoberfest"
Mill Street Food Court Food Vendor spaces are open to all Fairfax County approved food vendors and are available in 10x20 and 10x30 rental spaces.
All Food Vendors:
Please register on-line by clicking the "Register Now" button above.
- Must provide and display menu, price board and signage.
- Alcohol sales strictly prohibited at any vendor booths
- Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted and must be listed on the application
- Your booth must comply with Health Department and Fire Marshal safety guidelines
- Must pre-register with the Town of Vienna-link to application
- Must be up-to-date with all past meals tax filings/payments in the Town of Vienna
Please download and read the below documents.
Download and read the full Food Vendor Application and Contract
By submitting this online vendor registration form and payment you are acknowledging you have read and will abide by the Food Vendor Agreement. All must be received in order for your application to be a complete agreement by September 19, 2017.
** Your certificate of insurance MUST be received, before your application will be considered final. (please refer to the full vendor agreement link above for specific instructions).
Download the Welcome and Introduction Letter
Download the Town of Vienna Meals Tax Registration Form (must be submitted by Sept 20, 2018)
Download the Meals Tax Payment Form (payable on 20 November, 2018
The following documents will become available as we approach the festival:
Oktoberfest Attractions Map
Vendor Load-In/Check-In Map
Vendor Load-In/Check-In Instructions
Alpha Vendor List with Street and Booth #
Numerical Vendor Booth List
Non-Beer Garden Food Vendor Booth Map
Tents and tables are not provided. If a Vendor needs to rent a booth set-up, coordinate tent rentals with Brooke Rental on a first come, first served basis: 321 Mill St NE Vienna, VA 22180 (703) 938-4807 JCB@brookerental.com
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the following individuals:
Food Vendor Chair: Peggy James
Festival Chair Kathy Georgen:
Non-Food Vendor Chair: Carey Sienicki
Sponsor Chair Peggy James
General information or to join the VBA: