VBA Foundation Application
The Vienna Business Association Foundation (VBAF) was established to act as the philanthropic arm of the Vienna Business Association (VBA).
The VBAF goal is to help support charitable & community service organizations in the Greater Vienna Community through funds raised through the Vienna Business Association efforts.
The VBAF will accumulate funds annually through the net proceeds of the alcohol sales at Vienna Oktoberfest and through other community efforts and donations.
The standard maximum distribution amount per request in 2020 is $500, and must be submitted by completing the application below. The VBAF shall distribute funds to requesting organizations based on the following point system (1 point per each, each point is $100):
• be a Vienna Business Association member in good standing
• have a mission that benefits the greater Vienna area
• have a tax-exempt status which falls under IRC Section 501 (c) (3)
• use the funds for a non-recurring program or project
• the program or project impacts favorably on health, shelter, hunger and human services
Download Charitable Giving Application
Download COVID-19 Quick Assistance Application
(VBA Members only)
Date and Time
Thursday Dec 31, 2020
12:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST
Thanks to Our Sponsors!