Vienna Farmers Market
Fresh local produce, breads, pastries, meats, and prepared foods. Managed by the Optimist Club of Greater Vienna - an all volunteer, non-profit, community service organization with all fees going to kids in the greater Vienna area.
When: Every Saturday 8 AM - 12 Noon till October 31st.
Location: Vienna Community Center
Shopping Practices provided by the Virginia Farmers Market Association:
- Keep your visit simple & short; buy what you need, do not linger, socialize or congregate
- No more than one or two people in your shopping group.
- Wear a mask before entering in accordance with the CDC cloth face coverings.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other shoppers, especially when in line.
- Pre-order as much as possible for quick, contact-free pickup.
- If you cannot pre-order, have your grocery list so you can shop as quick as possible.
- No browsing or lingering at market tents.
- Shoppers are not permitted to touch any items for sale other than the pre-packaged bag.
- If you are sick, or a member of your family is sick, Stay Home.
- Do not eat any food you purchased at the market space.
- Wash your produce and wipe down any packaging with a disinfectant when you get home.
Thanks Partner Sponsors!